What scared me the most was hearing that the National Theatre had previously performed it and it's reviews weren't the best. If the National Theatre weren't able to convey a strong enough performance, then how are we? We're going to have to put all our faith and commitment into it.
After having read it:
Truthfully from reading the script I'm quite lost. I already have a vivid image of what the characters could be built to be like but I'd don't know how some scenes are going to be put together. It seems so complex and not possible to be minimised. The sea is a key part of the whole narrative and i'm wondering how that can be achieved without making it look childish.
On the other hand I think it's going to be really fun experimenting with this module. We're all participating in parts of the ensemble so we're going to get a real taste of responsibility and creativity.

No comments:
Post a Comment